- What materials have the artists decided to work with?
- How was the experience when you tried to pull the elastic bands to make your marks on the pedestals?
- Can you recall an experience when you had to pull or push something really heavy? How did you get around the problem?
- The artists have shared their experiences and sentiments about being teacher-artists in the context of the Singapore education system.
- How would you describe their experiences and sentiments based on this installation?
- How has the artwork provided you with a deeper insight about teachers?
- What questions or wonderings do you have about this artwork?
- Find a substitute for one of the materials in this artwork and describe how the meaning of the artwork would change.
- Using only found objects and ready-mades, create an assemblage to impart ideas about ‘Searching’.
- Provide students with rubber bands as a base material to explore properties and push boundaries of material/media.
- Create an artwork that relates the experience of a secondary three student encountering a particular topic in Combined Humanities, Geography, Science, or Math.