- What do you see in the video? Describe your emotions/feelings after watching the video.
- Describe the space/place in the video.
- Why do you think artist chose this space/place?
- What kind of sounds do you hear in the video?
- What is the relationship between the sound and visuals?
- Embark on an experimental Video Art project on the theme, “Space & Sounds”.
- Teacher should encourage students to experiment and record different ambient sounds (sounds of nature, domestic, roads)
- Record a chosen space or scene.
- Pair this video recording of your chosen space/scene with the most unusual sound, so that it changes our usual impression of the place.