|Artwork Title: “Who?”
Name of Artist: Serene Lin-Ang Meizhen
School: Greendale Secondary School
|Possible Guiding Questions For Discussing Art
1. Describe the lines, textures and colours in the paintings.
2. How are these textures created? Where can you find some of these textures in the environment around you?
3. What are some words that come to your mind when you see these paintings?
4. What mood or feeling do you have when you look at these images? What makes you say that?
5. What do you think the artist is trying to convey through this series of paintings? What do you think she was feeling when she made these paintings? Do you think she is effective in communicating the intended meaning? Explain your answer.
6. If you were to convey a similar artistic intent in another medium, what medium would you choose? Why? How would you do so?